Tose’e tejarat Energy Tavan is an electricity retailer company active in the Iranian Electricity Market. This company was established in 2019 and is now the leader of providing the electricity for the large industrial electricity consumers.
Taking into account the available opportunities in the electricity retail sector and the effective capabilities of key members, the Energy Commerce Development Company has been formed with the goal of continuous and effective activity in this field with private sector ownership. Tose’e tejarat Energy Tavan, based on previous experiences in the areas of energy sales, supply, and the establishment of power plant units (small-scale generators and solar panel installations), is ready to provide effective and diverse solutions to various industries in the country.
In a short period of time, Energy Commerce Development Company “Tavan” has been able to supply electricity to various industrial subscribers, such as steel, cement, foundry, dairy, rubber, health, pharmaceutical, glass, and more, through bilateral contracts in provinces including Tehran, East Azerbaijan, Zanjan, Gilan, Mazandaran, Alborz, Markazi, Kerman, Isfahan, Fars, Yazd, Khorasan Razavi, and South Khorasan. With the slogan “Providing Sustainable Electricity,” the company has also provided consulting services for self-supplying industries to dozens of companies.
28 Industrial Clients
Providing consulting and executive services to economic enterprises and industrial and commercial consumers with the aim of reducing electricity consumption costs and offering solutions related to the purchase and acquisition of sustainable and reliable energy from the national power grid.
What we do
The key activities of the Energy Commerce Development Company “Tavan” include the following:
- Providing consulting and implementation services to economic enterprises and industrial and commercial consumers with the goal of reducing electricity consumption costs and offering solutions related to the purchase and acquisition of sustainable and reliable energy from the national power grid.
- Offering cost reduction consulting services to industrial enterprises. After analyzing their electricity bills, the company provides effective suggestions for reducing electricity consumption costs. It also offers consultancy services related to energy optimization and communication with upstream companies, including Tavanir, the regional power company, to address existing issues in industrial units related to power supply and consumption.
- Providing consulting services related to capacity certificates and conducting addendums. The company negotiates regarding capacity certificates, communicates with brokerage firms to obtain stock exchange codes, and follows up on addendums related to power contracts from the regional power company.
- Selling electricity to end consumers. Energy Commerce Development Company “Tavan,” as a reputable company in the electricity retail sector, can offer various solutions through contracts such as retail sales, bilateral agreements with competitive rates, and consultancy services to consumer companies interested in participating in the energy exchange market.
- Consultation, establishment, and operation of distributed generation. The company has the capability to produce electricity on-site for industrial consumers, matching their electricity consumption capacity, using small-scale generator solutions or solar panel installations. With experience in implementing distributed generation projects in other sectors, the company is ready to provide services in all areas, from project inception to operation.
- Equipment procurement. Due to its effective connections with energy suppliers, small-scale power generation equipment, and power plant equipment suppliers, Energy Commerce Development Company “Tavan” can source equipment and spare parts from various brands.
- Becoming the largest supplier and trader of electricity within the country.
- Providing the best technical and economic solutions to industrial units in the country in the shortest possible time.
- Active and continuous presence in the energy exchange market to facilitate the purchase and sale of electricity for industrial and commercial enterprises.
- Identifying and employing the most experienced professionals in the electricity market and retail sector.
- Offering the highest quality and most desirable services in the field of financial solutions to production companies, power plants, and government organizations.